• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Watanabe Negikiri

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bprescot

Founding Member
Reaction score
Picked this up from Nathan a bit ago. Cool knife, and great cutter, but not something I'm going to reach for a lot. I need a new knife block more than this, is my point, so up for sale it goes.

Looking to get what I paid for it (minus shipping), so $190 shipped. Can't do paypal, but there are plenty of other options. You can find the original sale thread here and some repost of pics below.

IMG_3827.jpg

IMG_3828.jpg

IMG_4010.jpg

Hmmm, probably wouldn't break the tip off of that thing like most of my work knives.

might be interested, but how do i privately contact you?

You should be able to PM me by clicking on my user name and selecting Private Message. That said, I don't know if there's a minimum post-count for getting that functionality turned on.

So I got a question regarding measurements, so I'll post them here too! As you'll quickly see, this guy is a big boy. Cuts real nice for being so big, probably a testament to Watanabe's skill.

Weight: 356g
Spine: 4.65 mm
Half-way on spine: 3.3mm
Tip on Spine: 2.7mm
Thickness 1mm or so behind edge at spine: ~.3mm
Height: 2.33 inches

That's even 'mightyier' than I thought. I'll buy it when it comes up the next time ;)

Stefan

Ryan's your man. Sorry Stefan, but he's a scary man to refuse. You ever seen his Cleaver collection?!

Ha Ryan scored this? Good for him, he was drooling on it when Nathan listed it before.

Don't worry Dave....u can drool too when your sharpening it!....hahaha....damn now i gotta sell something!.....Ryan

Latest posts

Back