Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greeting from Belgium

Greeting from Belgium

Hi my name is Tony Geldolf from Sharptools, Belgium. I am interested in sharpening all kind of tools and knifes. My English is not my mother language, but I do my best. Looking forward to learning from this forum and getting to know more of you guys.
    Tony

Welcome Tony

Glad to have you!

welcome!!! coticule?!!!!

Sharp tools? You gotta be kidding.

Welcome to KKF!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Remove link to homepage

I understand and accept that we have to follow the rules of the forum. Sorry, but I really don't understand what I did wrong!
    We are vendor of the Belgium Coticule for the Netherlands and for France. That's the reason we don't have an English version of our website. I became member of your forum because I am interested in kitchen knifes and how to sharpen them.
    This site is new for me. If I make errors, don't hesitate to correct me.

Remove of link to homepage

I understand and accept that we have to follow the rules of the forum. Sorry, but I really don't understand what I did wrong!
    We are vendor of the Belgium Coticule for the Netherlands and for France. That's the reason we don't have an English version of our website. I became member of your forum because I am interested in kitchen knifes and how to sharpen them.
    This site is new for me. If I make errors, don't hesitate to correct me.

No worries Tony! Welcome!
    "God sends meat and the devil sends cooks." - Thomas Deloney