Greeting from Belgium

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony Geldolf

Reaction score
Hi my name is Tony Geldolf from Sharptools, Belgium. I am interested in sharpening all kind of tools and knifes. My English is not my mother language, but I do my best. Looking forward to learning from this forum and getting to know more of you guys.
Tony

I understand and accept that we have to follow the rules of the forum. Sorry, but I really don't understand what I did wrong!
We are vendor of the Belgium Coticule for the Netherlands and for France. That's the reason we don't have an English version of our website. I became member of your forum because I am interested in kitchen knifes and how to sharpen them.
This site is new for me. If I make errors, don't hesitate to correct me.

I understand and accept that we have to follow the rules of the forum. Sorry, but I really don't understand what I did wrong!
We are vendor of the Belgium Coticule for the Netherlands and for France. That's the reason we don't have an English version of our website. I became member of your forum because I am interested in kitchen knifes and how to sharpen them.
This site is new for me. If I make errors, don't hesitate to correct me.

Back