• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Watanabe Custom Nakiri & rare Bryan Raquin Bunka

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MastrAndre

Banned
Reaction score
After playing a long time around Nakiris and Bunkas, I’ve to let some wonderful piece go.

For sale are a
Watanabe Pro Kasumi Custom Nakiri 210mm with handle upgrade and original friction fit saya von Shinichi.
The used steel is blue#2, Watanabe is a real master of this steel, reaching incredible sharpness and edge retention without damages or chips.
I wanted to try once such a big nakiri, but I had to admit it doesn’t fit to my working style. Willing to give it in good hands, which’ll enjoy more that I could do.
I paid 675$ for it (and waited over 3 months for realization), I’d let it go for 600$, worldwide shipping and paypal fees on me.
I’ll be glad to help the buyer with import clearence.

and one

very rare Bunka from Bryan Raquin.
I wanted so bad to play with bunkas, and I love the work from Bryan...but bunkas and me...we’ll never be friends.
I don’t use santokus as well, until now no one bunka had the chance to stay by me.
It’s made in san mai with a core from SC145 steel and awesome KU cladding, measuring 175x59mm at heel.
This knife comes with a friction fit saya with extra pin made from Bryan hisself, wearing an Anton custom handle..
For this wonderful and extremly rare beauty of knife I’m calling 560$, worldwide shipping and paypal fees on me.
I’ll be glad to help the buyer with import clearence.

I’m also interested into trades (Billip, Maumasi, Catcheside), and I’ll give a reasonable discount if somebody buys both.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me :)

Thank you for your consideration, let’s let the pictures talk:

29929684bb.jpg

29929679jy.jpg

29929675wk.jpg

29929672sf.jpg

29929669zi.jpg

29929666kf.jpg

29929664pp.jpg

29929663sk.jpg

29929661tz.jpg

I'd still like to found a good home for this Nakiri, price drop to 575$

Ah nice knives, if I wasn't in the same boat as you with Nakiri I'd pick it up, Shin makes such a wonderful knife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back