Hello from Tucson~!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DJ_Horcrux

Reaction score
Hi all,

Recently registered because my wife and I are getting more and more involved in cooking and, naturally, cookware. We've been joining forums of all kinds and this one is no different.

We'd really love to learn more about the best and most effective knives on the market because we're trying to minimize the collection (for example, 3 paring knives? Jeez) and obtain much higher quality products, on top of learning about knives from all cultures and what's been the most effective for all of you!

I've got a lot of perusing to do, so if I ask a question that's been answered a million times, my apologies!

I guess my favorite two knives would be my fully stainless steel 10" Chef's knife and my little dinky paring knife; I think both are from China (which doesn't always mean it's cheap) and operate pretty dang well for most of our uses.

Anyways, glad to be here and glad to be learning from you all!

Cheers!

DJ

welcome. best knife will get you about 8 million answers here [emoji23] don't take it to heart. If you want recommendations to buy fill out the questionnaire and watch the show.

Welcome to thegø forum. Only 10 parers? We can help you get that to a more reasonable number. Suggest at least 15.

Back