Quantcast
DVD about sharpening Japanese Knifes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DVD about sharpening Japanese Knifes

DVD about sharpening Japanese Knifes

Hi Dave,

I sent you about ten mails and asked you the price for your DVD and delivery to Belgium. I think you did not received my mails!
    Is it possible to get your DVD in Belgium (Europe) and what is the price?

Hi Tony,
    I'm sorry about that but I don't recall getting the emails. Non the less, the shipping to anywhere in the world is FREE, that would include Belgium.

You can order it HERE

Thanks for your inquiry,
    Dave

Hi Dave,

If I want to learn and exercice sharpening Japanese knifes with your DVD, which kind a Japanese knifes to I need to buy?

Hi Tony, you should ask this last question HERE. These guys will steer you in the right direction.

DVD about sharpening Japanese Knifes Whiich knifes?

If I want to learn and exercice sharpening Japanese knifes with the DVD "The Art of Knife Sharpening DVD 2-Disc". Which kind of Japanese knifes do I need to exercice following the DVD?

You can use any knives. German/French/Japanese. Gyuto/Chef's, Petty/Paring etc. Just note that certain steels can take lower sharpening angles then others.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Geldolf View Post
    Hi Dave,

I sent you about ten mails and asked you the price for your DVD and delivery to Belgium. I think you did not received my mails!
    Is it possible to get your DVD in Belgium (Europe) and what is the price?
    I sent a mail a while back too asking about content - actually gave up since I got no reply. Funny that the two of us experienced the same thing

I ordered a “DVD 2-Disc Set by Dave”.

I received from drsharpening@verizon.net the confirmation:

Thank you for your order. Your order number is 5274, placed 10/30/2011 at 6:29AM.

I sent a reply:
    Please make an invoice mentioning our VAT-number
    BE 0832.174.282.

I think that the message did not arrived.

Can you give the message to Dave to do the necessary.

Thank you
    Tony Geldolf

Hi Tony,
    I'm sorry for directing you to the other forum for advice but I thought that you were looking for knife purchasing recommendations. This is my mistake.

I have merged your thread from the other forum with this one that you started before so as to keep it all in one place within my sub forum. I realize that this has become confusing, my apologies.

Now with regards to your email you sent, I did not receive it, however even if I did I do not understand what you're asking of me. I received your DVD order but the issue of mentioning your VAT number is confusing to me as I've never been asked to do this nor have I seen a space on the paperwork that asked for this information. I will hold this order until I here from you on this.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Peco View Post
    I sent a mail a while back too asking about content - actually gave up since I got no reply. Funny that the two of us experienced the same thing
    Sorry for this Peco, I have no explanation here.

Never the less, you can see the product description & images for your answer.

+ Reply to Thread