Quantcast
DVD about sharpening Japanese Knifes - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DVD about sharpening Japanese Knifes

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Martell View Post
    Now with regards to your email you sent, I did not receive it, however even if I did I do not understand what you're asking of me. I received your DVD order but the issue of mentioning your VAT number is confusing to me as I've never been asked to do this nor have I seen a space on the paperwork that asked for this information. I will hold this order until I here from you on this.

Dave
    Dave, if you run a business in the EU you'll receive a VAT number that is used to identify your business. If you import something where you're expected to pay duty and VAT this number is required to reclaim these expenses later on. That's why it is usually stated on international invioces etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Rottman View Post
    Dave, if you run a business in the EU you'll receive a VAT number that is used to identify your business. If you import something where you're expected to pay duty and VAT this number is required to reclaim these expenses later on. That's why it is usually stated on international invioces etc.

Thank you, this helps a lot.

Hi Dave,
    If you put our VAT-number on the invoice we can withdraw the amount of the VAT from the Belgian Ministry of Finance.
    If it is a problem to you, you can omit it, because the amount is small.
    Regards
    Tony

It is strange but I sent already an answer and I don’t see it in this thread.
    For the second time: if you mention our VAT-number on the invoice we can redraw the VAT from the ministry of finance. If it is a problem for you, you can omit it, because it is not a great amount.

Sorry again, but I have to learn to work with the site. I had not seen that there was a second page.

+ Reply to Thread