D. Martell DVD about sharpening Japanese Knifes

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony Geldolf

Reaction score
Hi Dave,

I sent you about ten mails and asked you the price for your DVD and delivery to Belgium. I think you did not received my mails!
Is it possible to get your DVD in Belgium (Europe) and what is the price?

Hi Tony,
I'm sorry about that but I don't recall getting the emails. Non the less, the shipping to anywhere in the world is FREE, that would include Belgium.

You can order it HERE

Thanks for your inquiry,
Dave

Hi Dave,

If I want to learn and exercice sharpening Japanese knifes with your DVD, which kind a Japanese knifes to I need to buy?

Hi Tony, you should ask this last question HERE. These guys will steer you in the right direction.

If I want to learn and exercice sharpening Japanese knifes with the DVD "The Art of Knife Sharpening DVD 2-Disc". Which kind of Japanese knifes do I need to exercice following the DVD?

You can use any knives. German/French/Japanese. Gyuto/Chef's, Petty/Paring etc. Just note that certain steels can take lower sharpening angles then others.

Hi Dave,

I sent you about ten mails and asked you the price for your DVD and delivery to Belgium. I think you did not received my mails!
Is it possible to get your DVD in Belgium (Europe) and what is the price?

I sent a mail a while back too asking about content - actually gave up since I got no reply. Funny that the two of us experienced the same thing ;)

I ordered a “DVD 2-Disc Set by Dave”.

I received from [email protected] the confirmation:

Thank you for your order. Your order number is 5274, placed 10/30/2011 at 6:29AM.

I sent a reply:
Please make an invoice mentioning our VAT-number
BE 0832.174.282.

I think that the message did not arrived.

Can you give the message to Dave to do the necessary.

Thank you
Tony Geldolf

Hi Tony,
I'm sorry for directing you to the other forum for advice but I thought that you were looking for knife purchasing recommendations. This is my mistake.

I have merged your thread from the other forum with this one that you started before so as to keep it all in one place within my sub forum. I realize that this has become confusing, my apologies.

Now with regards to your email you sent, I did not receive it, however even if I did I do not understand what you're asking of me. I received your DVD order but the issue of mentioning your VAT number is confusing to me as I've never been asked to do this nor have I seen a space on the paperwork that asked for this information. I will hold this order until I here from you on this.

Dave

Now with regards to your email you sent, I did not receive it, however even if I did I do not understand what you're asking of me. I received your DVD order but the issue of mentioning your VAT number is confusing to me as I've never been asked to do this nor have I seen a space on the paperwork that asked for this information. I will hold this order until I here from you on this.

Dave

Dave, if you run a business in the EU you'll receive a VAT number that is used to identify your business. If you import something where you're expected to pay duty and VAT this number is required to reclaim these expenses later on. That's why it is usually stated on international invioces etc.

Dave, if you run a business in the EU you'll receive a VAT number that is used to identify your business. If you import something where you're expected to pay duty and VAT this number is required to reclaim these expenses later on. That's why it is usually stated on international invioces etc.

Thank you, this helps a lot.

Hi Dave,
If you put our VAT-number on the invoice we can withdraw the amount of the VAT from the Belgian Ministry of Finance.
If it is a problem to you, you can omit it, because the amount is small.
Regards
Tony

It is strange but I sent already an answer and I don’t see it in this thread.
For the second time: if you mention our VAT-number on the invoice we can redraw the VAT from the ministry of finance. If it is a problem for you, you can omit it, because it is not a great amount.

Sorry again, but I have to learn to work with the site. I had not seen that there was a second page.

Back