Quantcast
Falcon!!!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Falcon!!!

Falcon!!!

Falcon.. Is a Species of raptor. Adult falcons have thin tapered wings, which enable them to fly at high speed and to change direction rapidly.
    Peregrine Falcons have been recorded diving at speeds of 200 miles per hour, making them the fastest-moving creatures on Earth. As is the case with many birds of prey, falcons have exceptional powers of vision; the visual acuity of one species has been measured at 2.6 times that of a normal human. There quick, sharp and deadly.. Perfectly designed bird of prey, and a superior hunter!

The Falcon, By HHH Knives.. These knifes are about as awesome of a cutting tool as you could ever want. There quick to deploy, and deadly sharp. the blade and handle design lends itself to many cutting tasks. from skinning a bear to opening a package from Grandma.. or a box from the burl pusher himself Mark Farley!

Specs.

OAL 6 inches.. 2 1/2 inch blade.. 5/32 thick 1095 steel RC 58/59
    Talon carry system sheath. This is a great little feature that is unique to our design.The knife and sheath to be carried in your pocket, then quickly deployed one handed.. Yeah, I know its just Kydex.... But take a look at the pics..

The greatest part of this carry is the "Talon".. Its a feature you will like and use..
    Basically you can carry this knife in many ways. As a neck knife.. or your pants pocket like a folder. I tether the para cord to my belt and drop it into my pocket. Then when you need to deploy the knife.. just grab the handle and as you pull it out of your pocket the hook grabs the corner of your pocket and allows the sheath stays put.. Please take a minuite and check out this Video Master Waysun Johnny Tsai made showing a couple of the carry options this sheath give the end user!

Thanks for looking. Please let me know what you think of this design! These can be picked up direct of my web page or if you want a custom damascus blade or other features like you see in some of the photos. Feel free to contact me.
    http://www.hhhcustomknives.com/falco...-carry-system/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Falcon By HHH knives 018.jpg‎
Views:	394
Size:	92.0 KB
ID:	2171   Click image for larger version

Name:	Falcon in the morning sun! 011.jpg‎
Views:	334
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	2172  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Damascus Falcon II 007.jpg‎
Views:	422
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	2173   Click image for larger version

Name:	Falcon WWW 001.jpg‎
Views:	334
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	2174  

Name:	Met WIP 5 120.jpg‎
Views:	339
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	2175   Click image for larger version

Name:	Falcon WWW 014.jpg‎
Views:	342
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	2176  

Name:	Falcon By HHH knives 020.jpg‎
Views:	500
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	2177  

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

I like the first one and the last one a lot. Damascus is a bit much for a neck knife in my opinion. I like the idea of the "talon" sheath if it works as described it sounds like the perfect solution for an in pocket sheath. I especially like how the sheth "talon" matches up with the finger notch on the knife perfectly, a well made piece of kit.

Thanks, The sheath design took me some time to get right. But now that I did all the testing. It works perfectly, every time! Id say 1 out of 10 the sheath may come out of your pocket. But because its tethered to your belt or a belt loop. Its right there ready when you are done and putting the knife back.

Also the way its designed it can be worn as a belt sheath with vertical, or horizontal orientation. tip up or down.

The video shows it somewhat.. Its easy to do and works well. The slider secured the sheath and the cord acts as the loop.. Trying to explain how I do it is tough, but if you could see it, once or with the knife in hand it would make it easier to understand.

Thanks for taking a look and the input!
    God Bless
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

These are on sale this week! 99.00 delivered!

Heres a link where you will find more info on the Falcon Falcon Neck Knife

Availible Knives

Your link is dead, but I was able to find it easily on the site.

When will this sale expire? I've been tempted by these for a while but I'm pretty tapped out from Christmas...

Sry about that, Im still trying to figure out the adding a link thing. I think this will work.. ? !
    Falcon LINK

Sale ends December 31 2011

Availible Knives

+ Reply to Thread