how to find a bob kramer zwilling carbon in EU

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am looking for a Bob kramer by zwilling carbon knife(curious about 52100 steel), but I could only find such knife on American website, and none of them ships to Netherland, which is strange. Is there a policy to prevent them selling in EU? In Netherland I only found SG2 and the normal version(and it takes...199euro)..If someone knows that a EU website is selling this knife, would you let me know please? Thanks!

I would as Zwilling in EU.
Germany:
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels AG
Grünewalder Straße 14 - 22
42648 Solingen
Postfach / P.O.B.: 100864
GERMANY
Phone: +49 212 882 0
Fax: +49 212 882 350
E-Mail: [email protected]

Norway:
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Scandinavia A/S
Baltorpbakken 12 B
DK-2750 Ballerup
Denmark
Phone: +45 3373 4060
Fax: +45 3391 2945

Hi,

about 1,5 years ago, I was in the same situation. Wanted a Euro Carbon Zkramer, but coulnd't find one in Europe. So... asked several dealers in europe that carry other Zkramer knives and asked Zwilling themselves.
But no chance... product ist not officially marketed in Europe (anymore?).
Bought one from the US...

But worth it.. great knife! (I have the 10INch chefsknife)

Good luck!

There's a 10" chef knife on eBay that will ship to Netherlands but it will end up costing close to $500 after shipping and duties.

I paid about 446€ for mine in total with shipping, customs and taxes... so not much less ;)
(and bear in mind... 1,5 years ago)

I would as Zwilling in EU.
Germany:
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels AG
Grünewalder Straße 14 - 22
42648 Solingen
Postfach / P.O.B.: 100864
GERMANY
Phone: +49 212 882 0
Fax: +49 212 882 350

Norway:
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Scandinavia A/S
Baltorpbakken 12 B
DK-2750 Ballerup
Denmark
Phone: +45 3373 4060
Fax: +45 3391 2945

Thank you for the information! I will write an email and see what I can find....

I paid about 446€ for mine in total with shipping, customs and taxes... so not much less ;)
(and bear in mind... 1,5 years ago)

Yeah...There are lots of good knives in American and Australia....And people in EU have to pay insanely high VAT...that's robbery

I had the same problem. I phoned Zwilling Denmark. They would not sell it as it could rust.
They did not want any complaints on this issue. They would not sell it to me either, though I ensured them I would be able to take care of it and not regard it as an issue.

They are sold in schwitzerland, Zurich.
I have the 10" guyto.
Bought on BST. Needed a bit of thinning when I got it.
Love it!

Nope. The OP is looking for a carbon made from 52100 steel. The ones in your link are stainless made from what Zwilling calls FC61
Ups, I was sure some of them were available one or two years ago, but I might be wrong.

I had the same problem. I phoned Zwilling Denmark. They would not sell it as it could rust.
They did not want any complaints on this issue. They would not sell it to me either, though I ensured them I would be able to take care of it and not regard it as an issue.

They are sold in schwitzerland, Zurich.
I have the 10" guyto.
Bought on BST. Needed a bit of thinning when I got it.
Love it!

Ah..funny...I never understand why they think like that....

Ups, I was sure some of them were available one or two years ago, but I might be wrong.

I heard that EU or somewhere had a policy that all knife must be stainless?? I don't know for sure....

Latest posts

Back