Quantcast
potato video
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: potato video

potato video

http://www.youtube.com/user/agibson2.../0/wc3FxV8qfYk

quick potato video. let me know what you guys think. Much better lighting though. Thanks.

Nice vid. It would be nicer if you made it all the way through all the potatoes so I could get a bead on exactly how good the release is with the slower cutting at the end.

yeah I see that, I think the starch from them was holding a lot of them together, but I could be wrong. Release isn't horrible, I had picked up those potatoes yesterday so they were fresh. Think when I did the end parts you might be able to see them. (not sure but might) Thanks tk for the input.

Senior Member/ Internet Hooligan
    Good stuff Aaron. But seriously, eat a damn sammich man. I like your videos and all, but I'm about ready to call Sally Struthers and the Christian Children's Fund to have them come put some meat on them skinny alien arms of yours.

haha oh **** Vertigo good stuff. Where do you think those spuds went after I was done lol. I did weigh 215 and now about 150 and working at a VERY health foods market/cafe doesn't help some. But I loves me the pig, wish it was summer get some Q going not 40 out side.

Cool vid, cool knife

I fail to see what the outside temperature has to do with BBQ. I have done it in the snow, fer crying out loud!

"Good BBQ knows no season!"
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

I've grilled hammered on Xmas with three feet of snow once, leaned my lessen lol. But good BBQ is good anytime of the day and any season.

I'd need blood donors if I tried that

That's not a knife - that's a sword

+ Reply to Thread