• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FT Carbonext 300mm Sujihiki

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazmtb

Banned
Reaction score
I have a Carbonnext 300 suji that was purchased back in July, lightly used, maybe 20 times. I have put my own edge on it, and there are slight sharpening scratches.

I am looking to trade it for a 270mm suji preferably a Carbonext, TKC or something that is semi-stainless western handle.

This is your chance for all you 270 owners who wished they had a 300. For me,I find that for large slicing, I use my 300 yanagiba. I want something more nimble in a 270mm range. Plus the 300 doesn't fit my knife block, and I hate getting it out the drawer, take it out of the magnetic cover before I use it. I just want to be able to put it in my knife block and grab and go :razz::scared4:

If you got something, shoot me a PT and we can discuss the trade.

There was some interest in a 300 CN suji by someone over at KF...I'm sure the thread is on the first page somewhere (I would post a link, but can't get on that site while at work)

Maybe you can find who is was and see if they are interested in buying it--that is, if you can't find anyone to trade

Back