• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Three Gyutos - Marko, Toyama, Masashi

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StephenYu

Reaction score
Hi guys I am going to move soon so I am letting these go. I am the first owner of all the knives and they are in excellent condition. PM me for more pics or dimensions if interested. International buyer pays for shipping.

First is a Marko Tsourkan AEB-L 225mm Gyuto (symmetric convex grind), I ordered this directly from Marko. Excellent knife with a beautiful d-shaped cocobolo handle and nickel silver spacer. But I prefer taller knives that's why I am letting it go. Only touched up on 8K stone once, never sharpened. Asking $380 shipped CONUS.

Next is a Toyama Noborikoi Kasumi Gyuto 210mm. I am not a carbon guy and I just want to try out this knife to see if the hype is real. Although this knife checks most of my boxes but carbon is just not my thing, especailly with iron cladding. Only use this knife 3 times at home. Never sharpened. Asking $260 shipped CONUS.

Last one is a Masashi Kobo SLD 240mm Gyuto. Relisting this one because I just don't use this knife often enough. I think this knife definitely deserves more love, cuts like a laser. This one comes with a friction fit Magnolia cover. Sharpened twice. Asking $220 shipped CONUS.

Stephen

Would you consider shipping to the UK for the masashi? Otherwise we can find a way through some friends

I have a 270mm masashi in sld as well. Keeps tooth and edge longer than most other knives I know. Fantastic grinds, thin as hell behind the edge (supermodel territory) and tall with a beast of a flat spot. What a deal.

I just saw it. I would had suggested that I buy all three, if you ship for free in Norway [emoji16]

Damn that Marko looks nice! I already have the Toyama too!

And the Toyama is SOLD.
Thanks KKF, thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back