D. Martell Rehandle Coupons Available - One Last Time

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Martell

Forum Founder
Founding Member
Reaction score
OK I know that I said this before back in July but this time will be the last. :wink:

Since July we've only accepted rehandle work where coupons are being redeemed. We're swamped with work these days and have had to turn many people away who were looking for rehandle work.

Currently we charge $175 per knife for our western rehandle service but for a limited time we're offering for sale coupons that allow for you to get a western rehandle for $100. This coupon represents a great value in cost savings.

If you're considering having us do your rehandling work in the future please consider purchasing coupons at this time as it will guarantee you to be squeezed in as well as save money.

Thanks for your support! :thumbsup:
Dave

Click HERE to purchase Rehandle Coupons

Click HERE for examples of my western rehandle work

PS - This sale will only be up for a couple of days max. This is always very popular and I need to put a limit on it to keep it under control. Thanks for your understanding on this.

i dunno dave ... you say that pretty often. between the AS rehandles and western rehandles - you do a lot of things you say you're never going to do again ...

i dunno dave ... you say that pretty often. between the AS rehandles and western rehandles - you do a lot of things you say you're never going to do again ...

Hey don't forget the sales of stones too.... :)

Like that furniture store that has a "Going Out of Business" sale every few weekends....

Yeah, we're on to your game Dave... :jumpy:

Are you gonna guarantee some sort of turnaround time? I don't want to be able to learn how to do it myself before I get it back.

Thanks Dave! You'll be receiving my knife as soon as I find another shipping box!

Are you gonna guarantee some sort of turnaround time? I don't want to be able to learn how to do it myself before I get it back.

Naah, that's only when you order from me, Dave is faster ;)

Stefan

So when we order the coupon how do we get it? Is there an email that we print?

I have not one, but two, Glestains...you did say once that you love working on them, right? :whistling:

Dave, did I remember you saying that Ichimonji TKC are a pain in the ass to rehandle?

Hmmm, I could have sworn that I heard that from you or someone else. That's good news, I'll probably buy a coupon or two from you then.

I've been trying to think about that since you asked so I went and looked through my pictures and I did do a few but nothing bad came to mind while I was looking at them so I guess if I had issues they couldn't have been that bad. :)

Here's a pair I did in ironwood and another in (I believe) amboyna burl.

P1010005.jpg

P1010006.jpg

P1010009.jpg

Exactly when is this ending?... I'm so tempted...

Exactly when is this ending?... I'm so tempted...

I've got a few sold already so I'd say not much longer. I can use the $$ but I need to balance the workload just as much so I have to be careful to not let it roll too long. If a few more go tonight or tomorrow then that'll be it. If I had to guess I'd say Monday would be the last day. Sorry that I can't be more specific.

Thanks for your consideration! :)

Let's just say unkajonet can be like a little devil sitting on your shoulder...

You know you want a handle from Dave! :devilburn:

Wait! wrong smiley! I meant :angel:

If only you did wa handles I would have ordered 2 or 3 of these.

Back