Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's up

Please let me know when the new grind is available....... sounds very interesting!

Good food is essential, where knives are an integral part of the process.

New Grind? I have two custom Dalman knives (170 AEBL Gyuto and 270 Suij RWL-34) and they both cut through food like a Ghost moving through the Night. I use the term Ghost cause that's how they feel in the hand. Their both light and nimble, but slice through food with little effort and are very non-stick. And those sexy Dalman lines, oh-la-la, the lines....

One thing you can give and still keep...is your word.

Quote Originally Posted by cheflarge View Post
    Please let me know when the new grind is available....... sounds very interesting!
    First one is available in the store. Aeb-l 210 bunka.

TY 👍
    Good food is essential, where knives are an integral part of the process.

Prices are going to vary a bit as I tweak my process in. This one got a good amount of hours into it with hand finish, so I didn't do a great price cut.

Tonight I was making the rounds picking up a couple of packages, at my nearby grocery store (still covered in dust in my dirty shopclothes, newly shaved head) I asked to buy a big load of stamps. The guy in the register asked surprised "what are you going to send" and I answered with a big smile "knives and such". Too tired for being smart around folks today, will try to explain for his boss Sven next time that I may have scared the crap out of his employee. But it was a little funny when I realized in the car home.

Offer the grocer a good deal on a knife next time, if he sells freshly cut produce