D. Martell Special Limited Offer - Martell Knives

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Martell

Forum Founder
Founding Member
Reaction score
In the hopes of raising some $$ to purchase steel and other needed shop supplies I'm making this limited offer....

Buy 2 Martell Knives (of any size offered in a gyuto, sujihiki, or nakiri) and receive a FREE O-1 (carbon) petty!

This is at a minimum a $400 savings!
:spiteful:

Stipulations:

1. Standard handle (for the petty) will be oval style using natural (yet stabilized) figured maple.

You can upgrade, at additional cost, to matching wood, bolster, and style desired.

2. These knives will be fit into the work schedule with as soon as possible status.
This means that I won't do them tomorrow, yet I will get to them as soon as possible following other scheduled work. If this isn't OK with you, if you're not flexible in this regard, then please don't participate.

Note - You should expect about a 2 months wait if you're the first to order, after that I can't say.

3. A 50% deposit is required (on the two purchased knives) to secure this offer.

4. Only 6 petties are being offered. :wink:

Please see this post for my current options and pricing.

Please PM me with any questions or for purchase.

Thanks,
Dave

Q: When will the petties be done?

A: The petties will be completed when the ordered knives are completed, they'll all be delivered together.

Dave are you prepared to list approximate prices for your knives?

I think my funds are too exhausted 😭😭😭 but damn deals can always tempt me

Dave are you prepared to list approximate prices for your knives?

I think my funds are too exhausted  but damn deals can always tempt me

Yes sir, I already have a link in my post above. *Note - My prices are always listed on the forum for all to see.

Please see this post for my current options and pricing.

yoda-bump-this-thread-we-must.jpg

Back