Quantcast
Frozen Knife?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frozen Knife?

Frozen Knife?

I saw this knife called the frozen knife on Rakuten.

Can anyone enlighten me on this product? I'm not going to get it; just curious.

k.
    "In Japan they don't call it Japanese food, they just call it food." -- Children's Hospital Quote

Tojiro has one too, it is in theory designed to cut frozen foods.

"Precautions for overseas delivery"
    ● If international shipping is canceled after the exchange of goods will not accept product ships.
    ● We have many items for posting, it is difficult to real-time inventory management.
    If you experience a sudden shortage Out of print and is subject to cancellation. Please note.

Buy to cut bread. I was now cut short with a knife, causing cuts really ugly .... It is good to buy and clean cut!
    Posted by mino* on 1/18/08
    Instead I tried to buy bread knife. 'm Now using a bread knife was in average 100, ♪ I pretty much better off here
    Posted by ちびぽて on 10/4/07
    I rose off the frozen meat, meat (^^ was shut off so I do not feel sharp.
    Posted by はひふへほほほん on 3/31/07
    See more

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    "Precautions for overseas delivery"
    ● If international shipping is canceled after the exchange of goods will not accept product ships.
    ● We have many items for posting, it is difficult to real-time inventory management.
    If you experience a sudden shortage Out of print and is subject to cancellation. Please note.

Buy to cut bread. I was now cut short with a knife, causing cuts really ugly .... It is good to buy and clean cut!
    Posted by mino* on 1/18/08
    Instead I tried to buy bread knife. 'm Now using a bread knife was in average 100, ♪ I pretty much better off here
    Posted by ちびぽて on 10/4/07
    I rose off the frozen meat, meat (^^ was shut off so I do not feel sharp.
    Posted by はひふへほほほん on 3/31/07
    See more

Am I the only one who shook his head and said "huh?" after reading this? Or should I lay off the Guiness?

Feel free to visit my website, http://www.rodrigueknives.com
    Email pierre@rodrigueknives.com

The sites don't illuminate the product at all. That is some seriously strange translation.

Quote Originally Posted by PierreRodrigue View Post
    Am I the only one who shook his head and said "huh?" after reading this? Or should I lay off the Guiness?
    The opposite. You should lay ON the Guiness. Then it makes all the sense in the world.

k.
    "In Japan they don't call it Japanese food, they just call it food." -- Children's Hospital Quote

Quote Originally Posted by PierreRodrigue View Post

Difficult to cut frozen foods hard, clean cut! Possible only knife.

Cut meat or chicken bones, such as a block Besides frozen foods, you can use variety.

I have one and very useful!

Indeed, I do hate when my meat is shut off so I do not feel sharp.

I own one and if ever there was a knife that needed a guard to protect your fingers, this one is it. We freeze whole 1lb packages of breakfast sausage and had been using an old bread knife to slice patties as needed. I bought one of the Tojiro frozen food knives on ebay thinking it would work even better. Not. There's too much flex in the blade and the handle is too short, at least for my purposes.