Frozen Knife?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tojiro has one too, it is in theory designed to cut frozen foods.

"Precautions for overseas delivery"
● If international shipping is canceled after the exchange of goods will not accept product ships.
● We have many items for posting, it is difficult to real-time inventory management.
If you experience a sudden shortage Out of print and is subject to cancellation. Please note.

Buy to cut bread. I was now cut short with a knife, causing cuts really ugly .... It is good to buy and clean cut!
Posted by mino* on 1/18/08
Instead I tried to buy bread knife. 'm Now using a bread knife was in average 100, ♪ I pretty much better off here
Posted by ちびぽて on 10/4/07
I rose off the frozen meat, meat (^^;) was shut off so I do not feel sharp.
Posted by はひふへほほほん on 3/31/07
See more

"Precautions for overseas delivery"
● If international shipping is canceled after the exchange of goods will not accept product ships.
● We have many items for posting, it is difficult to real-time inventory management.
If you experience a sudden shortage Out of print and is subject to cancellation. Please note.

Buy to cut bread. I was now cut short with a knife, causing cuts really ugly .... It is good to buy and clean cut!
Posted by mino* on 1/18/08
Instead I tried to buy bread knife. 'm Now using a bread knife was in average 100, ♪ I pretty much better off here
Posted by ちびぽて on 10/4/07
I rose off the frozen meat, meat (^^;) was shut off so I do not feel sharp.
Posted by はひふへほほほん on 3/31/07
See more

Am I the only one who shook his head and said "huh?" after reading this? Or should I lay off the Guiness?

The sites don't illuminate the product at all. That is some seriously strange translation.

Am I the only one who shook his head and said "huh?" after reading this? Or should I lay off the Guiness?

Difficult to cut frozen foods hard, clean cut! Possible only knife.

Cut meat or chicken bones, such as a block Besides frozen foods, you can use variety.

I have one and very useful!

I own one and if ever there was a knife that needed a guard to protect your fingers, this one is it. We freeze whole 1lb packages of breakfast sausage and had been using an old bread knife to slice patties as needed. I bought one of the Tojiro frozen food knives on ebay thinking it would work even better. Not. There's too much flex in the blade and the handle is too short, at least for my purposes.

There was something like that that lived in the back of the knife drawer when I was growing up. I can't imagine it cutting frozen food very quickly as the bade / serrations really arn't that different from the ginsu / miracle blade type serrations... it would be a lot of sawing....

Back