Newbie hello from AZ

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wmkid

Reaction score
Hello from Arizona... Newbie to the Japanese knife scene though I have admired from afar. Looking to start my collection so I am in the process of doing my research. So far it has been intimidating the amount of various knife makers and different variables. I have gone over some of the forums and there is obviously much knowledge in this group and I look forward to learning :happymug:
Many thanks for the add and hopefully will one day be able to contribute instead of lurk :angel2:

Welcome to the forum. Az is one of my favorite states to hunt in. Beautiful. And 3 or 4 flavors of quail.

Welcome to KKF. Got any knives to show?

I didn't until today 😃 I just got in my first Japanese style knife.. a Shibata 175 Kotetsu Bunka. Haven't put it to use just yet but looking forward to it 😃

I am a little disappointed though.. I had always heard the "first one is free" with any addiction 😬😁

I am a little disappointed though.. I had always heard the "first one is free" with any addiction 😬😁

Compared to what you will ultimately spend as the addiction tightens its grip, it will seem "free" by comparison.

And welcome.

Back