Quantcast
New Day - New Forum - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Day - New Forum

Hey David, still got to work out options on a new board, been procrastinating, and the missus figures the board I want is "too big, why cant you get a little one?"

Feel free to visit my website, http://www.rodrigueknives.com
    Email pierre@rodrigueknives.com

I can relate. My wife initially okayed an 18x36, but of late is having some second doubts. Lucky for me, though, the order's already in!

Great to see you posting again Dave!

Still Plays With Blocks
    Home Furnishings Capital of the World, High Point, NC
    Just dropped off 18 boards at UPS this afternoon, 4 more will go out by Priority Mail tomorrow, 1 to an APO, 1 to Finland and 2 to Sweden. Now I can clean up all the loose ends I have hanging and get back to building the back stock so people don't have to wait.

Ben, tell your wife your board will be glued tomorrow. The mahogany looks a little light but it will still have a nice reddish tone to it.

Awesome Dave! Will do. It'll go something like "Well I'd love to get a smaller board honey, but I just got word that the one we ordered is nearly done!" In all seriousness, though, we're both super excited. Though we were both surprised to see 36" measured out on the counter. It'll fit though!

Quote Originally Posted by The BoardSMITH View Post
    Just dropped off 18 boards at UPS this afternoon, 4 more will go out by Priority Mail tomorrow, 1 to an APO, 1 to Finland and 2 to Sweden. Now I can clean up all the loose ends I have hanging and get back to building the back stock so people don't have to wait.
    have a nice reddish tone to it.
    <Looks at countries> Hmm, dang, Singapore still isn't on that list. Here's hoping the backlog gets round to me soon. David will have to ship this one over though.

My friend carried a Magnum back from the US for me.

"Sure, sure, how big can a chopping board be?" he said... now he knows better. Good friend.

David, please let me know if you have seconds or nearly dones or simple boards. I'd like a cheap small one to do garlic/herbs and oddball tasks so I don't need to wash the Magnum after cutting an apple...

+ Reply to Thread