• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mauviel Copper Cookware Collection

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trilby

Reaction score
Here to post some more of my junk.

Letting go of some of tools i used...and didnt use....as a private chef a couple years ago. I'm making moves on acquiring some kitchen & catering equipment to start my new project. I'm holding onto a few but the ones i have pictured are each for sale.

I know I'm gonna catch flack for my poor photo posting/sharing abilities on here but i have plenty of them.

I currently have them posted to craigslist in San Antonio.
https://sanantonio.craigslist.org/atq/d/mauviel-copper-pots-pans/6295444280.html

I will also email pictures to anyone who may be interested.

I would like to keep these in the United States...but will ship overseas with shipping & packing cost on the buyer.

If there is a Texas buyer i will discount them very fairly....as there will be cash involved.

I have 43 pieces...not including the lids...
Stock pots, sauce pots, sautee pans, paella pans, oval roasters, braisers, oval braisers, butter warmers and even a wok.

All but 5 pieces are stainless steel lined...the good ****.

Almost all Mauviel & or Williams and Sonoma (same thing) stamped.
The others are marked Made in France.

There is no Swedish, Portuguese, Korean or other copper cookware in this collection.

Each piece will be priced diffrently.....i will consider offers on bulk purchases...first come first serve.

God bless y'all

Nik

beautiful collection. I didn't see any windsor/sautese shapes in there, did I miss those or are you not selling any? If you are I'm interested. Also, do you have any 2mm thick 24cm sautes in there?

No Windsor's.

Yes....each of my sautee pans are a minimum of 2mm thick.

Awesome pieces, Nik. I sent you an email via craigslist, so apologies for the redundancy. I would be interested in a 3qt to 3.6qt saucepan. Please PM me and we can work out details. Thank you!

Back