• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kono hd western 240

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I mentioned this on your previous WTB- but a Gesshin Ginga or house brand Ashi Hamono might be your best bet. White #2 or Swedish Stainless western 240s can be found pretty readily.

I definitely understand the love for the HD/HD2 steel, but they can be super difficult to find.. the one you snapped up on BST is the only Yo-240 I've seen available for purchase

I think I mentioned this on your previous WTB- but a Gesshin Ginga or house brand Ashi Hamono might be your best bet. White #2 or Swedish Stainless western 240s can be found pretty readily.

I definitely understand the love for the HD/HD2 steel, but they can be super difficult to find.. the one you snapped up on BST is the only Yo-240 I've seen available for purchase

Appreciate it, I may go that route. However I'm hoping to get lucky

No for sure- didn't mean to discourage you from looking. I just wasn't sure if time constraints were a big issue and you couldn't wait long.

Definitely good luck in finding one!

I have a western 240 + a matching suji. Would be interested in a trade. I'll send you a PM

Back