New Member - High Point, NC BBQ Fanatic - The "Q" Review

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheQReview

Reaction score
I'm a new member to this forum. A new friend, The Board Smith, told me this was a great informational forum. I'm a foodie / BBQ addict with a BBQ blog - www.the-q-review.com.

I'm looking forward to networking my blog and getting to know some of the folks on this forum.

Derek Garcia

:ntmy:
You are in good company! We've got some bbq lovers here.

Welcome! They do BBQ in NC??

:scratchhead:

Welcome Derek! I'm sure you will be a fit here.

Maybe not the Texas beef kind but we do have a terrific choice of BBQ pork here in NC. In fact, I've never met a pig I didn't enjoy! :hungry: LOL!

I'm not a native North Carolinian, but I have to admit that nobody does pork BBQ better than the Carolinas. Believe it or not, there is some pretty good beef brisket in these parts as well.

Oh no not another BBQ guy tempting us with those pictures of all that great food that we can't have.....argh! :cry:

Well welcome to KKF anyway. :)

What is not generally know is that the best BBQ is made in my back yard. All others are imposters!!!!

BBQ..... Never heard of it!

Welcome aboard!

:thebbq:

BBQ..... Never heard of it!

It comes from the indigenous Carribean word "Barbacon", meaning to cook over sticks. It's very popular these days. If you come by Texas, I'll show you, as a New Yorker, how barbequeing is done.
:poke1:

While on your way to Texas, please stop by my place and I'll introduce you to the real thing. After all, NC is where bbq was invented.

Latest posts

Back