D. Martell For Sale - Powdered Stainless Martell Sujihiki

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Martell

Forum Founder
Founding Member
Reaction score
Stats

Model - Sujihiki

Blade Length - 300mm

Steel - CPM-154 (powdered stainless steel)

Hardness - Rc 61-62 (with cryo)

Height (at heel) - 44-45mm (ish)

Handle Style - Wa Octagonal

The handle is a stabilized & dyed gray (yet almost natural looking) box elder burl paired with black buffalo horn, a nickel silver & G10 spacers. Classy yet funky is what I picture this one coming out as. :)

*Note -This knife is not finished but it is 20% of the way there. If you're interested, and wish to buy it now, I'll discount the price by $90.

If you'd prefer to wait and see what she looks like before purchasing that's OK fine by me too, just shoot me a PM and I'll put your name down for first refusal, and so on. Just please understand that should someone else wish to purchase the knife in the meantime (before it's finished) I will sell it without consulting you. I'm trying to be as fair as possible, hope you can understand.

Price - $840

Buy It Now Price - $750

(shipping included to USA / International will pay all costs over $25)

If you're interested in purchasing this knife please contact via PM or email along with your Paypal email address (for the invoice). If international, please specify country.

Thanks for looking!

Dave

Listing Correction:

The handle is a stabilized & dyed gray (yet almost natural looking) box elder burl paired with black buffalo horn, a nickel silver & G10 spacers

Price reduction as a result:

Price - $840 $800

Buy It Now Price - $750 $710

Listing Correction:

The handle is a stabilized & dyed gray (yet almost natural looking) box elder burl paired with black buffalo horn, a nickel silver & G10 spacers

Price reduction as a result:

Price - $840 $800

Buy It Now Price - $750 $710

I want to make it clear that when this knife is complete the "buy it now" price will disappear.

Dave

This is the handle for this knife. It's a dyed box elder burl with black buffalo horn. Most of the dye was ground away when shaping so it's more natural colored than I had though it'd be.

*Note - this handle is NOT finished! It has no oil on it yet. It will get a bit darker toned and will pick up more shine once it's sealed.

P1010008.JPG

P1010009.JPG

P1010010.JPG

P1010011.JPG

P1010012.JPG

*Note -This knife is still not finished but it is 40% of the way there. If you're interested, and wish to buy it now, I'll discount the price by $90. :doublethumbsup:

Latest posts

Back