Uchigumori for free!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

Hi KKF,
you guys made me buy many many uchigumori stones.
Now it's time for me to spread some.

So that's the deal:
I have about 15 envelopes with these stones (mid-hard Uchigumori Hazuya Ohira and Narutaki Jizuya).
I'll put also a piece of Tanned Yoshino gami paper in the envelope to glue at the back of your flattened and thinned finger stones.

You PM me your adress and I send you the stones. You pay the shipping only, $4 or 3,40€ with tracking number and even less without tracking number.

You can break them to make some finger stones by yourself. I guess this is a nice occasion for a first try.

(Yes I could post on the BST or Giveways section but I guess people interested in polishing are more looking at the Sharpening section)

About 10 envelopes left, I'll tell you when it's over ;-) .

Many questions about the shipping: I'll send an envelope tomorrow and let you know the price but I'm 99% sure it's 3,40€ for shipping worldwide with tracking number.

I'll join the queue if there are any left

Damn the one time I check KKF when I'm away from home I see this probably just too late. I've still never tried uchigumori, but I'd like to :)

Hiho!

If you still have some i would raise my hand ;)
great idea! and best regards, daniel

hi guys, I finally went to the post office and the envelopes are slightly too thick for the standart price.
It would cost 6,20€ (about $7).
I find it a bit different from what I was thinking about so I would propose 5€ per envelope, the rest is for me.

hi guys, I finally went to the post office and the envelopes are slightly too thick for the standart price.
It would cost 6,20€ (about $7).
I find it a bit different from what I was thinking about so I would propose 5€ per envelope, the rest is for me.

$7 USD is still a great price. I've no problem paying that, and I can't agree that you should lose money on this generous offer.

Rick

+2 and dont forget the cost of envelope and gas. :) Way to generous to lose a dime. No one will mind ponying up for the total cost.

Back