meeting Stan Lee

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eaglewood

Reaction score
I have been invited to LA this friday to meet and spend some time with Stan Lee. Yes,the man himself. He saw one of the Thor Mjolnirs that I make and I was contacted by his personal assistant to come and meet him. He was impressed with my hammers and called them "simply awesome."
I am taking 2 hammers with me. One is my personal hammer that he will sign, the other is a custom one with a base that I created and we will sign this one as well to be auctioned off to benefit the Stan Lee Foundation.
If anyone is at the LA convention center this weekend feel free to stop by.

if you go to my site you can see pics or go,to and like my FB page at www.facebook.com\thorhammers I cant do advertising here so go to google and search thorhammers. Make sure you have the "s" on hammers

Met him at a small comic shop in Santa Barbara in the early 80's, very nice guy :) Got a few sig's and all.

From what I've heard, he's happy to talk spider-man, or explain Excelsior!, pretty much loves talking about himself. Always nice in a hero.

Back