Bay Area Trading/Show and Tell

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cenc

Reaction score
Hey there KKF,

It seems that the Bay Area meet up went no where and I haven't met any cool knife enthusiasts around here other than at Bernal Cutlery. I'm starting to build up quite the collection of stones and knives. I would much rather meet up with some people to trade, rather than sell the stones to someone online who might not appreciate it as much as I do.

So... would anyone enjoy meeting up for some stone/knife tests and potential trades. Also, there should be some time taken to relax, because I work in the industry and need some time off to hang with folks and chat it up about my favorite hobby. Maybe have some brews if people imbibe? I work in Oakland and could meet in most bay area cities.

There have got to be some bay area folks with some extra loot laying around. :)

:( Chicago is too far away from my whetstones. I would have to carry a complete extra suitcase filled with them.

Talk to Mike Tran, he is the King of the bay. Also, it seems there are plenty of people in Chicago, We should just do a meet up there.

Back