• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Narutaki renge suita 42mm thick!!!!!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geoff_nocon

Reaction score
Hi guys selling this beautiful Narutaki renge suita. Dimensions is 203x75x42mm massive stone. Super easy to use gives out a good contrast and is quite fast, can remove 1k scratches in less than a min. it leaves a bright semi mirror finish on the hagane. Its a very forgiving stone and quite muddy. To give you an idea how soft it is my ohira renge suita from maxim was given a hardness rating of 3 but this one is way softer and muddier. The whole surface is covered with renge(small almost like dots if blue/purple and pink) the sides has this rainbow like pattern one of thenicest stones ive seen. Reason for selling is that like what i said above although its way easier to use than my ohira suita it does not leave a mirror finish on the core just semi-mirror which doesnt cut it for me. I can always cheat by using fingerstones on the cladding but cant on the core. Need to relly soley on the stone.

Looking to get 700 all in shipped with paypal fees

Btw finish above was achieved thru using 8k synth -narutaki suita. Siidesnhas been sealed with clear water based laquer

Here is the original sticker

WhSSqE0.jpg

Hell of a stone

Open to trades to knives, harder stones such as ohira ao renge or anything interesting

Holy... thanks for the guy who grabbed it. My heart was beating so quick when the stone was available again.

Back