Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heads up good bye.

Oops my bad; I have NOT gotten any free extension on my sub. I was reading the date format wrong, 06-10-17 is not 2017-10-06. And I was looking at my paypal payment for 2016, which was may 11. This year june 10. Sorry about that.

I almost wanted to say "goodbye and see you on the other forum", but I guess we'll see you here foru= some time

Hi Robin - not being critical but can you please explain the following comment;

Quote Originally Posted by RDalman View Post
    part not happy with how things are run.
    I get the cost argument (obviously you have to weight the upside vs the downside for the 'exposure' bit) ... I would say though that without KKF (forums) I wouldn't even know you existed ... basically because your footprint on 'other' sites is limited & I don't F around with the other social media BS ... fine for others but I HATE that **** ... too funny really ...

Finally - Are you still a member or not?

Good luck either way~

TjA

Quote Originally Posted by MontezumaBoy View Post
    Hi Robin - not being critical but can you please explain the following comment;

I get the cost argument (obviously you have to weight the upside vs the downside for the 'exposure' bit) ... I would say though that without KKF (forums) I wouldn't even know you existed ... basically because your footprint on 'other' sites is limited & I don't F around with the other social media BS ... fine for others but I HATE that **** ... too funny really ...

Finally - Are you still a member or not?

Good luck either way~

TjA
    Thanks, and good to know. I will have this sub to june next year, and post that I guess I'll remain a regular member. I have explained well in private with the admin and I think it's probably better if it stays that way. No hard feelings I think, just I didn't approve of some things and decided I won't be renewing.

I agree with other member...without this forum i wouldn't now own your petty and stainless damascus gyuto with paring....(which i love by the way)
    I also don't check other social media..... may be worth it to you to stay?....

Quote Originally Posted by KJDedge View Post
    I agree with other member...without this forum i wouldn't now own your petty and stainless damascus gyuto with paring....(which i love by the way)
    I also don't check other social media..... may be worth it to you to stay?....
    Thanks that's good to hear!!! I guess we'll see next summer, but I think I may be able to get by without.

All good Robin - I may have to make an social media exception ... just for you! Now just let me know when you have some 225 or 240 AEB-L gyuto's in please

All good Robin - I may have to make an social media exception ... just for you! Now just let me know when you have some 225 or 240 AEB-L gyuto's in please
    Haha sounds good. I'll try to remember the "store restock"-thread better

I can verify that stalking Robin on Instagram is worth it. You can sometimes see what he's going to put in the shop days before it's completed and posted.

Robin I too would not own my awesome 270 gyuto in Elmax with bog oak if not for this forum. I do plan on getting another from you are some point, so I don't want to lose you as I am not a social media person for the most part.
    Chris