Paella and induction burners...

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't have space for a paella gas cooker but I wanted to try a single induction burner. Most I find are around 10.5" max. I am using a pot with 12" bottom, so I was wondering if someone know single induction stoves with 12" surface... To be fair, I did some some industrial ones for $300-1000 but I was hoping to stay below $150

I don't have space for a paella gas cooker but I wanted to try a single induction burner. Most I find are around 10.5" max. I am using a pot with 12" bottom, so I was wondering if someone know single induction stoves with 12" surface... To be fair, I did some some industrial ones for $300-1000 but I was hoping to stay below $150

Why not just get the gas setup? A good gas cooker and thick carbon pan make for the best socarrat. They sell paella pans that are made for induction so they have a faster slope, I guess that is another option.

Why not just get the gas setup? A good gas cooker and thick carbon pan make for the best socarrat. They sell paella pans that are made for induction so they have a faster slope, I guess that is another option.
hi

i thought of that but i cannot have propane here. totally illegal :(. so far, my main issue is that when I cook paella, middle cooks properly and sides barely cook... hence why I thought i could use that.

Back