• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boardsmith Walnut 36 x 24 x 5 inch BUTCHER BLOCK TABLE - D.C. area

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bkdc

Reaction score
SOLID Walnut wood butcher block table made by John Loftis of The Boardsmith. 36 inches x 24 inches in area x 5 inches thickness!!!! The lower table frame is also made of solid walnut!!!!

Insane price of $1500 US dollars - for PICK UP ONLY! I paid well over 4000 when all was said and done for this lovely custom piece. I live in the Washington D.C. area (Arlington, Virginia to be exact). I will be moving across the country in two weeks, and the reason for this insane price is so it sells fast before I end up moving!!! I'll be moving into a home where I will not need this beauty. The drawer contents are not included. :)

The cutting block has been treated only with mineral oil and was almost never used. My liquor bottles were sitting on top of it for most of its life. The solid walnut legs and frame have a protective urethane coating on it. The rolling feet are Footmaster Urethane ratcheting leveling casters which cost 80 dollars each.

This will make someone very very happy. If I have multiple offers, I will take the offer who can PICK IT UP FROM ME IN PERSON first!

Thanks! If you don't want this, I would appreciate if you could forward this sale post to someone you might know in the DC area who would! This lovely butcher block deserves a home where it will be used!!!! ;) Thank you KKFers.

V6nyuqQ.jpg

0z4SIWK.jpg

qZHJ8he.jpg

4d7XvNQ.jpg

gGJ5SyY.jpg

Height from bottom of wheels to table top is just a little over 35 1/4 inches. When ratcheted up on the Footmasters, it becomes around 35 1/5 inches. I guess the easiest way to adjust this would be to change out the current casters to something larger (bigger urethane locking wheels) or smaller (or nothing). This would be an easy modification.

This may be the first time in my life that I wish I lived in D.C.
Absolutely beautiful!!!

If you have trouble selling this before you move you can stash it at my house in Alexandria while you continue with ads. That way you don't feel like you need to jump on a low-ball offer at the last minute. We can keep it out-of-the way, and we will not use it.

If you have trouble selling this before you move you can stash it at my house in Alexandria while you continue with ads. That way you don't feel like you need to jump on a low-ball offer at the last minute. We can keep it out-of-the way, and we will not use it.

Just buy it dude.

Just buy it dude.
I definitely thought about it. Even thought the wife would be interested, but no-go. We do not have a spot for it where it would not get in the way a lot, and we already have a few Boardsmith boards and plenty of countertop space. I am going to poach the picture and post it on a local car forum though; several of my friends there bought BoardSmith boards a few years back.

EDIT: Posted on DC-area car forum

Dave always willing to lend a hand.

But you never mind about this beautiful wood utility art.

First Let’s see some smoke come out of that smoker, and oh yea, there’s the 911 three wheeled thingy

Price drop $1200.

I KNOW someone wants this. :)

I guess I will end up taking it with me to Southern California.

Maybe. I guess I will haul it to California and then list it for sale again. LOL. Maybe there will be more takers.

Well, it's now in Southern California, and if someone is interested, I'll take offers. :)

Well deserved bump. This thing is absolutely gorgeous.

Back