• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Okudu Suita

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loong

Reaction score
I'm collecting funds to Japan so I am going to part with my collection.

This okudu suita is dual sided and has amazing performance on either side. The hardness of side A (indicated in pics) is about 5~5+. Side B is little softer than side A with a hardness around 4.5. Both sides are very smooth and have great sharping power. You can see black slurry after a few strokes on either side. Both side give you a beautiful mirror finish. The finish from side A is brighter than side B under same pressure (refer to pics), however side B is easier to handle than side A. All lines are just color and no problem to use.

Dimensions are 217mmX77mmX48mm, weighted as 1915g

I’m asking for $1950 shipped north America, international buyers we can talk.

Feel free to ask me any questions.

Photos please see https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3CCUIJBct6SSzdfQ08xSy1CblU

Thank you for reminding me, brooksie. I uploaded several photos for this baby. I also gave my ZDP-189 hunter a semi-mirror polish with this one. the stone really has amazing grinding power.

I deleted this link, please try the link in my first post.

price drop to 1850 shipped North America

last bump! $1650$ shipped or best offer

Back