Quantcast
That time of the year. ECG Anyone ?? - Page 16
Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: That time of the year. ECG Anyone ??

What the hell is "420 friendly"?

I'm a Brit so I actually speak a proper language

Quote Originally Posted by moggi1964 View Post
    What the hell is "420 friendly"?

I'm a Brit so I actually speak a proper language

Its slang for cannabis.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." --Albert Einstein

caution im getting ready to rant
    preface to say i could care less if you wantot burn a roach thats your deal

Quote Originally Posted by MikeZ View Post
    Is it kosher to even ask this..? How 420 friendly is ecg?
    i will better quote this

"wow this it is great that you are having a free to come get together on you property where i can talk with knife makers /users and look not only at high end blades but also boards and stones. the thing is i cant go more then a day without smoking pot (not legal in PA ) so would you mind if i broke a law on you land and if i was to get busted i dont care how it looks for you or your family/livelyhood (dont worrie it will be ok )"

maybe better to think about this if you were to get in trouble (even if it is slim chances ) you also get his name in onit too and that can cost (let alone joshes class III) work. also while i liek beer a bunch maybe you need to look at things a bit if you cant make it 24 hours with burning one i seem to have no problem skipping a drink for jsut one day (ooooo the horror)

oo and since you have been warned before abot postign about your smoking do you think that a group of ppl that love knives and other fun stuff that there are no cops in the group that you are touting that you smoke

jeeze.. so much for trying to keep it on the D\L nice shout out there rock lol... maybe some alchohol?I would like to bring\do something to contribute or share. Can I bring some of my (legally) infused vodka or mezcal to share..?

Ok I may have some bad news. I may not be able to make it. I am waiting on confirmation but my boss is taking his 4th vacation of the year(I have had 0), and it happens to fall during that week. Even though I requested off that weekend months ago. I am pretty fuming right now. Nothing is confirmed but the outlook looks dark

Quote Originally Posted by mattrud View Post
    Ok I may have some bad news. I may not be able to make it. I am waiting on confirmation but my boss is taking his 4th vacation of the year(I have had 0), and it happens to fall during that week. Even though I requested off that weekend months ago. I am pretty fuming right now. Nothing is confirmed but the outlook looks dark
    Man thats rough... hopefully you can make it, but i totally get it if you're stuck at work. I wish i had more time for a trip down to NYC. Damn

Obviously I held in my anger during this conversation becuase they do not get it and what I am supposed to do tell him to go f*CK himself. But I am really angry about this.

jeeze.. so much for trying to keep it on the D\L nice shout out there rock lol... maybe some alchohol?I would like to bring\do something to contribute or share. Can I bring some of my (legally) infused vodka or mezcal to share..?
    D\L? Silverhaze420?
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." --Albert Einstein

Can I bring some of my (legally) infused vodka or mezcal to share..?

Infused with what?

Quote Originally Posted by mattrud View Post
    Obviously I held in my anger during this conversation becuase they do not get it and what I am supposed to do tell him to go f*CK himself. But I am really angry about this.

Matt, this sucks.....