Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: That time of the year. ECG Anyone ??

Warren has opened his home at a great expense, financial,as well as time and effort to accommodate this community, out of respect for that effort I am asking that we stay on point here in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Warren has opened his home at a great expense, financial,as well as time and effort to accommodate this community, out of respect for that effort I am asking that we stay on point here in this thread.

Point taken Jim. Didn't mean to derail the thread.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." --Albert Einstein

The thing about off duty law types is unfortunate. In my experience you can't tell who they are unless you ask them. In civilian clothes they usually look like regular people!
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

warren am mi goig to be mounting the grinder in the /off the back of my truck or do you want me3 to put it on a table (i want to make sure its about the same hight as it is in my shopso grinding is now different for me

Butch, we'll have those heavy duty folding tables on hand that we have every year, you could clamp to them if you like. Do you think the height would be the same as you're used to though?

Quote Originally Posted by JBroida View Post
    man... i'm so stoked for this year... so much cool stuff going on

How many tables will you need Jon?

Butch, not sure I understand. If you're asking if it's ok to drive your pickup to where the power is, yes, that's fine. Just be here early enough that you don't have to drive around anyone's tables, etc. Boy I hope this rain stops and it can dry out a bit.

UUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHH

The amazing stuff going on, everyone's gonna be there doing everything...the other day I told my wife that I know I can't make it this year, but I HAVE to go next year, and she asked about how sober people are at ECG. It's good to know that it's actually a legal, functional event!

Next year. I will be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Martell View Post
    How many tables will you need Jon?
    i think i can get by with just 1, but i'll take 2 if i can get them... i dont know how much i'll be able to bring with me and i dont want to go crazy sending so much stuff over just to have to send it back. So we'll see...