Quantcast
That time of the year. ECG Anyone ?? - Page 9
Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: That time of the year. ECG Anyone ??

It's a big plug, the blades are about 1" apart, and are about 1" from the "round" u shaped ground.

Quote Originally Posted by UnConundrum View Post
    Geez Tim, I can't believe people aren't all over your offer!!!! Is anyone paying attention?
    Warren, It seems like nobody cares... : ) That's fine. I'm coming anyway!

So, what would you like me to do (if anything)?

Tim Z.

Tim, I'm sure they're interested, just early yet. I'd predict a pretty good turn out

First off, I'd like you to come and have a good time. As to demo wise.... I guess you could put your head together with Dave and the other knife makers coming and see what's left out, or... whatever is your favorite part of knife making..

I'm always interested to learn more about heat treating, what happens to the steel, etc... i dont know what kind of demo could be done, but i'm really excited to be there again this year

tim.....a few things.....

1)i really hope i can make it this year, i'd love to finally meet you.....i have always heard great things about you and your knifemaking

2)i think i would listen to you read from the dictionary......anything you talk about in regard to knifemaking-people should stop and listen

3)i still think about knives in the past that i just missed out on.....one was a small hunter/edc type knife u made.....it was on a dealers site and sold before i could get there......one of the others on the list was a blade by don fogg-you're in good company!

What kind of cake you baking this year Ryan?

Crap, I have prior obligations that day but would have loved to come to this event looks like it would be an awesome time. Someone take plenty of pics and perhaps vid's of the demonstrations for us that can't attend.
    Thanks

Well it looks like I won't make this one either.

Hopefully starting a new job May 1st.

In Okinawa.
    Though I could not caution all I still might warn a few; Don't raise your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. - Robert Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by UnConundrum View Post
    What kind of cake you baking this year Ryan?

don't u know i'm retired?......ryan

Quote Originally Posted by ecchef View Post
    Well it looks like I won't make this one either.

Hopefully starting a new job May 1st.

In Okinawa.

Okinawa? Well then we'll have to excuse you but you'll be missed....again.