Quantcast
That time of the year. ECG Anyone ?? - Page 17
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: That time of the year. ECG Anyone ??

Quote Originally Posted by mattrud View Post
    Ok I may have some bad news. I may not be able to make it. I am waiting on confirmation but my boss is taking his 4th vacation of the year(I have had 0), and it happens to fall during that week. Even though I requested off that weekend months ago. I am pretty fuming right now. Nothing is confirmed but the outlook looks dark
    4th of the year? It's not even June! Sounds like some clowns I have worked for.

I am not referring to this calendar year more a year from his next vacation to the previous year of that day. But Still!!!!

Bummer. Look at it as something to strive for.

It could be worse. You could have a boss that takes off everyday that's sunny and over 70 degrees.

Still Plays With Blocks
    Home Furnishings Capital of the World, High Point, NC
    I find it hard to comprehend that someone is asking to come to Warren's house to purposly break the law, endangering the host reputation and other attendees by wanting to smoke a joint. HOW CRUDE! Remember, Warren is an officer of the court and required to enforce the laws of the state.

Want to smoke a joint, stay home!

I emailed Dave to ask if it was acceptable to smoke a cigar with the thought of bringing along some for others. He said he hadn't noticed anyone smoking anything in past ECG's so that means "no" to me.

Sponsors
    Quote Originally Posted by mano View Post
    I emailed Dave to ask if it was acceptable to smoke a cigar with the thought of bringing along some for others. He said he hadn't noticed anyone smoking anything in past ECG's so that means "no" to me.
    honestly, now that i think of it, you're right. I dont remember anyone smoking... but thats just so weird to me... you cant get 2 chefs together without one of them smoking... and when i was in Japan, all but one knifemaker i met smoked I guess the guys that go to the ECG are just a healthier bunch

im far from a health nut
    i jsut dont think theres time to smoke with all the talking and eating

Sponsors
    Quote Originally Posted by l r harner View Post
    im far from a health nut
    i jsut dont think theres time to smoke with all the talking and eating
    solid point

There will be several off duty members of law enforcement in attendance.

I have no problem with cigars or cigarettes (actually, that's your problem), but I ask that you respect others and the property. Smoke in areas away from non-smoking attendees and don't throw any residue on the ground. We have a new little puppy who will pick up anything she finds.

Butch, here's a picture of the 220 plug I had installed. If you need any adapters or extension cords, please post your needs as there are members willing to help out. This is installed behind the pergola.

+ Reply to Thread