Quantcast
That time of the year. ECG Anyone ??
Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: That time of the year. ECG Anyone ??

That time of the year. ECG Anyone ??

It's time to start thinking about an ECG. From my preliminary inquires looks like May 28th might be the best day. Anyone interested?

Quote Originally Posted by UnConundrum View Post
    It's time to start thinking about an ECG. From my preliminary inquires looks like May 28th might be the best day. Anyone interested?
    oh man... i want to be there, but if it ends up being the 28th i'll have to pass this year... sara's birthday is the 29th and we'll be in New Mexico to celebrate

For those of you who don't know what the ECG is it's the annual "East Coast Gathering" of kitchen knifenuts hosted by Warren (UnConundrum) at his location in Bechtelsville, PA. I believe the first one was in 2007?

This year is already looking to be one of if not the best yet. We've got a few surprise guests and some really cool stuff planned. I'm going to guess that most people will have to make the trip this year - just HAVE to!

Very interested but it's also very unlikely this year. I had a great time last year, I wish I could come. Whoever is less than 5,000 miles away should consider going there... There is a minimal chance that I may be in the area in early July, but I won't know for sure before April.

Stefan

Quote Originally Posted by JBroida View Post
    ojo caliente is in NM
    I am in if Mike Zollner is in. And I think he is very interested.

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Marko Tsourkan View Post
    I am in if Mike Zollner is in. And I think he is very interested.
    so you guys are coming to New Mexico with me now?