• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Asagi Iromono Honyama w/ Tomo Nagura

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hand held, travel size Asagi Iromono Honyama and tomo nagura up for sale. Purchased this from a Japanese crasftman. I'm a sucker for beautiful patterns and that just caught my eye. The original shape was square, I divided it and made a set of two narrow hones and two tomo naguras.

Medium-hard to hard, great for knives, very nice feedback and cutting power. I used it on my 180mm deba after running it through a 600 Atoma Plate (not typically my progression) and it gives a nice edge contrast on cladded steels.

The last meassurment (depth) is the mean average of the four corners because the stone has a slant. I don't know what mine this is from, but don't let that stop you from owning this stone, it's a performer. Both are lacquered with multiple coats.

Dimensions:
244 grams - 101x53x21
43 grams - 39x26x21

Asking $150 shipped

WvCi4sP.jpg

y7UgMWZ.jpg

F2eCHbE.jpg

4OfNocW.jpg

QxoC3L2.jpg

zfNayUk.jpg

PYFTz0a.jpg

Back