• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sukenari W1 Honyaki

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

inhuman

Reaction score
WTB Sukenari w1 honyaki Gyuto 240-270(preferred)
Also will consider suji or Santoku from this line .

Can trade one of the following + cash :
I have a Konosuke Fujiyama b2 270mm gyuto w/ Matt Delosso custom l$550
Also a Konosuke Fujiyama w2 270mm suji w/ebony and white horn w/ saya $550
Or just cash if preferred

Bump , no trades just cash! Really prefer 270 length gyuto but would consider a 240. Thanks !

i had one ordered from koki 270 gyuto and waited 8 months before i told him i'm gonna back out cause it took too long and i spent the funds already. shoot him an email to inquire, maybe it's finished by now? if you get one, i would appreciate it if you let me borrow ;)

Holiday Bump . Really wanting a 270 gyuto , thanks guys

Contact a vendor and order one, probably quicker than waiting for one to pop up around here.

Anyone with a 270 wanna chime in? How is performance ? How’s the grind ?

Sukenari Honyakis I have found to be thick. Definitely the workhorse of the Honyaki world. I’ve had a few Sukenari knives and never really found one I really clicked with. I still have one, a ZDP Damascus 240. The only thing I like about it is that it’s edge never dulls and it it kinda looks pretty. Just curious, what attracts you to the Sukenari Honyakis?

I’m atteacted by that very workhorse grind you describe . I like the price point , think they do a good job with the steel, and i view it as a good entry level honyaki. Also, the 270s I have seen are tall enough at the heel for me . Plan to use it as a daily driver at work

My Sukenaris are ground just like the Mizuno, super thin that is

I think a mizuno would work too, they are just significantly more $, no?

Also seeking a Konosuke w2 laser , 270-300mm gyuto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back