Knife Sharpener in UK?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frog13

Banned
Reaction score
I have a friend in the UK who doesn't want to ship their knives (German Steel) to the US for sharpening but also doesn't want to send them blindly to a sharpener in the UK for fear of what the results might be. Anyone have a suggestion on a reputable sharpener in the UK that I might recommend they look into?

Greg at Wa bocho might be accepting orders again, I've seen a few IG posts from him recently. Might be worth reaching out to him

If your friend's knives are constantly getting dull or just want reasonably sharp knives all the time. Why not buy an electric knife sharpener? Like a Chef's Choice.

The cost might be justified depending on how many knives your friend wants to have sharpened, how many times they will want knives sharpened, and shipping cost. There is low risk of knives getting ruined with a quality electric sharpener.

Once German stainless knives have been properly thinned AND the user is prepared to adapt his technique, they last much longer. Jürgen Schanz, Stutensee, Germany.

Latest posts

Back