Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.

Thread: Custom ROF Feather gyuto.

Custom ROF Feather gyuto.

This is a link to a Video!!! https://www.facebook.com/HHHKnives/v...6882437670870/

Better pictures of that Beautiful ROF Feather Gyuto!
    Buckeye Burl and African Black wood. Paired perfectly with this blade. Really making for a classy combination.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3210 (1024x705).jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	886.5 KB 
ID:	37434   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3200 (1024x679).jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	845.3 KB 
ID:	37435  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3201 (1024x744).jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	791.6 KB 
ID:	37436   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3203 (1024x736).jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	839.1 KB 
ID:	37437  

Name:	IMG_3204 (1024x750).jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	876.4 KB 
ID:	37438   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3205 (1024x768).jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	715.1 KB 
ID:	37439  

Name:	IMG_3214 (1024x768).jpg 
Size:	824.0 KB 
ID:	37440   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3216 (1024x768).jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	770.0 KB 
ID:	37441  

Name:	IMG_3218 (1024x768).jpg 
Size:	801.1 KB 
ID:	37442  

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Available Knives

https://www.facebook.com/HHHKnives/v...6973614328419/

A second video of this one.

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Available Knives

Lady's and Gents. The comments and input from many of you have helped to refine and even define the knives I make. Its always nice getting the good comments. But the honest critiques are the most helpful.

KKF has been a valuable tool. I read your posts, enjoy your photos and use the info to learn, to get better, and to know what you guys want/like/need.. And, to connect with other knife KNUTS!!! The cost to be here always seemed justifiable in every way.. If it comes to a point where a knife like the one doesn't draw a comment good or bad. It makes me wonder..

Blessings
    Randy

Available Knives

Sorry Randy, everyone is just speechless as I have mentioned prior this is my favorite pattern, being so bold yet refined(kindof like a bugati) I love the buyeye burl, kind of wish the blackwood was bog oak as the subtle detail and metalic nature of the wood would have popped a little more(personal preference) as I said a few days ago, re add me to the list(2 year wait will fly) and have a billet of this ready for my order.
    La bonne cuisine est la base du véritable bonheur. -August Escoffier

I commented on another forum already but I'll say again that this knife is freaking awesome!

The way the ROF pattern came out on this knife is great too! It comes out of the handle and flows to the tip. Sometimes when makers are stock removing damascus like feather the "spine" of the pattern doesn't line up as well or as harmoniously as this knife does.

I kind of regret not buying some of the damascus you and Jr offered on sale in the past!

Quote Originally Posted by Godslayer View Post
    Sorry Randy, everyone is just speechless as I have mentioned prior this is my favorite pattern, being so bold yet refined(kindof like a bugati) I love the buyeye burl, kind of wish the blackwood was bog oak as the subtle detail and metalic nature of the wood would have popped a little more(personal preference) as I said a few days ago, re add me to the list(2 year wait will fly) and have a billet of this ready for my order.
    Bog Oak.. Hmm. I had it in my hand and then switched out to the Black wood. Next time..

Shoot me a email or hit me on FB Chat and we can lock down some details and get that order on the list.

Blessings

Available Knives

Quote Originally Posted by milkbaby View Post
    I commented on another forum already but I'll say again that this knife is freaking awesome!

The way the ROF pattern came out on this knife is great too! It comes out of the handle and flows to the tip. Sometimes when makers are stock removing damascus like feather the "spine" of the pattern doesn't line up as well or as harmoniously as this knife does.

I kind of regret not buying some of the damascus you and Jr offered on sale in the past!
    We still offer damascus billets. including this pattern.. Email or message me with your size request..
    Thanks for the comment. (on both forums)
    Blessings
    Randy

Available Knives