Bitchin' some knife shop down in the south

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnny

Reaction score
How can it be professional that I tell you guys and gals a story went wrong with a shop? I clearly have my responsibilities in the matter, but I need to get it off my chest to my respected knife dudes/dudettes here.

No who just the what and the when?

Ps: it's not a vendor on this forum btw.

tenor.gif

So, to begin pulling teeth: Did the story involve you as a customer, supplier, employee or business partner?

I'm still at work, but the story goes me as a online customer

Now you've painted your responsibility into a corner - without a story this thread is an endorsement of that business :)

Well it started with me asking more info about a Takamura Hana they had and saying i was interested. She sent me a PayPal invoice but I never said I would take it yet, so I told them to wait a bit that I make my mind. So i decided not too, cause they just received a rare Takeda. Told them so, and they sent me a new invoice and told me there's only one left. The day after on a whim, I made the purchase payment and got no news whatsoever for 4 days. I sent at least 2-3 emails. I wrote a forth one saying that I was canceling. Couple minutes after, I got the mail saying it was cancelled and I had to pay a fee (40$ CAD) for rerouting the package ( that I never got the shipping tracking confirmation whatever). I wrote to them to say I was sorry that I got nervous of not having any news from them and I had jumped the gun. The discussion after was one sided and never got a response and I got blocked on Instagram. So who's the ******* heh? Me ? I'm thinking both. But on the other hand...

What do you guys/gals if any think?

And i said a knife shop down south 'cause i work in the Great North and everything 'south to me.

I think PayPal is your friend and the vendor is an ass...is it the vendor mentioned earlier in the thread?

"no response", "blocked on instagram" does sound like a very unprofessional response to anyone one had actual business (an invoice was written in anger, even if an order was cancelled later) with. Just my opinion.

Well, I won't say the name, but it's got two votes now. Anybody can share other similar experiences with them ?

Back