Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bitchin' some knife shop down in the south

Now you've painted your responsibility into a corner - without a story this thread is an endorsement of that business

Based on the thread title I do not share your opinion

Well it started with me asking more info about a Takamura Hana they had and saying i was interested. She sent me a PayPal invoice but I never said I would take it yet, so I told them to wait a bit that I make my mind. So i decided not too, cause they just received a rare Takeda. Told them so, and they sent me a new invoice and told me there's only one left. The day after on a whim, I made the purchase payment and got no news whatsoever for 4 days. I sent at least 2-3 emails. I wrote a forth one saying that I was canceling. Couple minutes after, I got the mail saying it was cancelled and I had to pay a fee (40$ CAD) for rerouting the package ( that I never got the shipping tracking confirmation whatever). I wrote to them to say I was sorry that I got nervous of not having any news from them and I had jumped the gun. The discussion after was one sided and never got a response and I got blocked on Instagram. So who's the ******* heh? Me ? I'm thinking both. But on the other hand...

What do you guys/gals if any think?

And i said a knife shop down south 'cause i work in the Great North and everything 'south to me.

I think PayPal is your friend and the vendor is an ass...is it the vendor mentioned earlier in the thread?
    once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

"no response", "blocked on instagram" does sound like a very unprofessional response to anyone one had actual business (an invoice was written in anger, even if an order was cancelled later) with. Just my opinion.

Administrator
    Takamura? Takeda? Say it's not up north down south.
    Older and wider..

Quote Originally Posted by daveb View Post
    Takamura? Takeda? Say it's not up north down south.
    Yeah yeah what's the point?

Administrator
    Your down south may be my up north.

I think the vendor belongs in the calculus.
    Older and wider..

Well, I won't say the name, but it's got two votes now. Anybody can share other similar experiences with them ?