Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey Everybody!

Hi Soulfly. Any questions PM me.

Welcome. No internet forum is perfect I guess, but I hope you find the place to be a great well of information and discussion as so many of us do

His post count is still at one. Until it is more and he contributes, this user is just a troll.

Here is the definition: "An 'Internet troll' or 'Forum Troll' or 'Message Board Troll' is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer. Forum Troll delights in sowing discord on the forums. A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion. Flaming discussions usually end with name calling and a flame war."

I say we ignore this until he starts posting.

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson

This isn't Shaun. Just asked him.

Someone took his account name though(like a bozo), if he ever does decide to float over.

Nope that's not me

Sorry ya'll, but that aint me. Yes, I am the guy who ya'll hate so much.. and I don't know why in my right mind I would post over here after how much ya'll have bashed me. It's cool, I don't really care, bash away. But, that new user.. yeah, that's not me.

sincerely,
    shaun aka ************** aka soulfly7112000 aka public enemy #1 for KKF. Or is Ken still public enemy #1?

If you guys didn't trash everything that is not your own, I'd actually consider coming in to say hi and learn something from you... but you don't like me, so I stay away. Nuff said. Goodbye now.

Thanks Eamon and Shaun for setting things straight.

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson

Quote Originally Posted by mr drinky View Post
    His post count is still at one. Until it is more and he contributes, this user is just a troll.

Here is the definition: "An 'Internet troll' or 'Forum Troll' or 'Message Board Troll' is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer. Forum Troll delights in sowing discord on the forums. A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion. Flaming discussions usually end with name calling and a flame war."

I say we ignore this until he starts posting.

k.
    Hmmmm, I only see one troll worthy comment so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Salty dog View Post
    Hmmmm, I only see one troll worthy comment so far.
    Maybe but I was just saying that this whole thread (whoever did it initially) was intending to inflame.

k.

true nuf

Kinda funny tho.