Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hey Everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by Shun View Post
    Sorry ya'll, but that aint me. Yes, I am the guy who ya'll hate so much.. and I don't know why in my right mind I would post over here after how much ya'll have bashed me. It's cool, I don't really care, bash away. But, that new user.. yeah, that's not me.

sincerely,
    shaun aka ************** aka soulfly7112000 aka public enemy #1 for KKF. Or is Ken still public enemy #1?

If you guys didn't trash everything that is not your own, I'd actually consider coming in to say hi and learn something from you... but you don't like me, so I stay away. Nuff said. Goodbye now.

Please reconsider sticking around. We welcome almost everyone here but not all behavior so as long as you leave your fanboy stuff at the door I'm pretty sure that everyone will be fine with you and that includes me too. Welcome to KKF!

I'll second what Dave said, and although there are some rather reactionary posters here for the most part personalities are not attacked. As there is very little moderation here some unpleasant things get posted, but counter points are presented as well, everyone has the opportunity to make their case.
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

Quote Originally Posted by SpikeC View Post
    As there is very little moderation here some unpleasant things get posted, but counter points are presented as well, everyone has the opportunity to make their case.
    Yep, we are pretty lazy 'round here.

Welcome both potentially fraudulent and potentially legitimate Shauns!
    "God sends meat and the devil sends cooks." - Thomas Deloney