Quietude

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan P.

Reaction score
Hi everybody,
My heartfelt thanks to all the business and support I have received from the KKF community thus far, and I want to also take the opportunity to offer similarly heartfelt apologies to all those I have left waiting for knives, and all the e-mails I have been horribly slow in answering.

2017 has been a big year for us, a new baby, a new house, and a new forge (and new power hammer, new saddle grinder, and more groundwork than I'm used to!).

The house is still being fixed up and the forge has only just begun being moved into, but I am chipping away and an end is in sight!

The upshot is, those who are waiting on orders, don't hesitate to pester me about it, and those who are interested in new orders, I'm not taking commissions at the moment (for obvious reasons), but drop me a line via my website and I'll put you on my mailing list. I'll be putting new stuff up on my web shop (eventually!), and also "eatingtools.com" will be carrying my knives from time to time.

With best wishes to all,
Dan

Hey Dan, Congrats on 2017 - sounds like a good year for you. Look forward to seeing more of your product in the future.

Cheers to you and your family!

I'm happy to live viciously through others' knives and the stuff you post online. Beautiful work that keeps looking better and better!

Back