• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kruve Coffee Ground Sifter 6 Screens

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Barely used Kruve coffee ground sifter. This allows you to really dial in your grind perfectly by allowing fines and chunks to be separated, leaving you with a perfectly uniform grit. Perfect for super dialed in pour over and espresso. Also great for cupping. If you really like to nerd out on specialty coffee, it's a fun gadget. Comes with box and 6 different mesh screens from coarse to super tiny. Just put your ground coffee in on top the desired mesh and shake. What you don't want gets separated out. Fast and easy to use. $50 shipped conus.

image url

LOL, I see I am not the only ridiculously OCD person on this site. Aside from collecting wine, and being obsessed with coffee and the brewing process, I am now bitten by the knife and stone bug.

As you can see from my absurdly over engineered hand grinder I am passionate about good coffee
Lido%20E%20Manual%20Coffee%20Grinder%201-2017%20View.jpg

Alas I have often thought about a sifting system to get to the "perfect" grind but I'm going to pass, as compelling as this looks.

Good luck with the sale!

Ha ha, I've got a Lido 3. The E is on my list for espresso. I live about 35 minutes from Doug and Barb who own Orphan Espresso. Super nice people. He told me earlier this year that they have a new product in the works to be released in 2018. I asked if it was a larger model and he just smiled and shrugged and gave no hints. A larger one would be nice.

Ha ha, I've got a Lido 3. The E is on my list for espresso. I live about 35 minutes from Doug and Barb who own Orphan Espresso. Super nice people. He told me earlier this year that they have a new product in the works to be released in 2018. I asked if it was a larger model and he just smiled and shrugged and gave no hints. A larger one would be nice.

:wink: I'm waiting for an electric. Love the device but like many get tired of grinding with it, particularly with smaller harder beans (ethiopians etc.). I've heard the model 3 has a different burr set which makes grinding a bit easier but perhaps a few more turns to complete?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back