Cyber Monday Sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeffSwanson

Reaction score
Guys, every year we do the biggest sale of the year for us which is Cyber Monday. We're doing it big this year so be sure to check it out to save up to 50% off on our knives. Often you can buy the knives at OUR cost as our way of thanking you. Starts this Sunday at 8 PM PST. The deals change every 2 hours for 28 hours through Monday at midnight. We've also incorporated free shipping this year so now you can truly get the cheapest price possible. Check it out at BladeGallery.com EpicEdge.com and BladeConnection.com for the amazing deals.

It's been a while since I've posted or even lurked around here, but I always remember the Cyber Monday sale (and heavily promote it to interested or potentially interested parties). I picked up a Mutsumi Hinoura 240mm Kurouchi gyuto and a Zero Tolerance KVT flipper with a 3.5 inch Elmax stone-washed blade. They're beautiful. The Hinoura's jigane, where it is ground, reveals a very subtle layering that looks almost like Damascus. The ZT flips easily, but locks solidly (frame lock). It's buttery smooth. Thanks, guys. This'll hold me for a while.

Cheers,

Jack

Back