Thread: Question about inability to post in certain forums...

Question about inability to post in certain forums...

I am looking for a knife maker who may be interested in providing product samples in exchange for promotion on my blog, www.the-q-review.com. I was going to post a general proposal to anyone who may be interested in the Buy / Sell / Trade forum. However, I don't have the ability to post a new thread in that forum. So, if anyone knows a company that may be interested in this type of promotion, let me know. Also, I'm curious to know why certain forums have limited access.
    Derek Garcia - www.the-q-review.com

I think the post count needs to be higher to post a new thread in the bst section. If I remember right the number is 50.

Threads have "stickies" for a reason.

From the B/S/T guidelines-WANT TO USE THIS FORUM? thread:

"Eligibility to post a sale or trade- Members must have a minimum of 30 days and 50 posts to use this forum for sales and trades- everyone is welcome to purchase."

Quote Originally Posted by TheQReview View Post
    I am looking for a knife maker who may be interested in providing product samples in exchange for promotion on my blog, www.the-q-review.com. I was going to post a general proposal to anyone who may be interested in the Buy / Sell / Trade forum. However, I don't have the ability to post a new thread in that forum. So, if anyone knows a company that may be interested in this type of promotion, let me know. Also, I'm curious to know why certain forums have limited access.
    “I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.”

Makes sense...Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Pensacola Tiger View Post
    Threads have "stickies" for a reason.

From the B/S/T guidelines-WANT TO USE THIS FORUM? thread:

"Eligibility to post a sale or trade- Members must have a minimum of 30 days and 50 posts to use this forum for sales and trades- everyone is welcome to purchase."
    Derek Garcia - www.the-q-review.com