Quantcast
Question about inability to post in certain forums...

Thread: Question about inability to post in certain forums...

Question about inability to post in certain forums...

I am looking for a knife maker who may be interested in providing product samples in exchange for promotion on my blog, www.the-q-review.com. I was going to post a general proposal to anyone who may be interested in the Buy / Sell / Trade forum. However, I don't have the ability to post a new thread in that forum. So, if anyone knows a company that may be interested in this type of promotion, let me know. Also, I'm curious to know why certain forums have limited access.
    Derek Garcia - www.the-q-review.com

I think the post count needs to be higher to post a new thread in the bst section. If I remember right the number is 50.

Threads have "stickies" for a reason.

From the B/S/T guidelines-WANT TO USE THIS FORUM? thread:

"Eligibility to post a sale or trade- Members must have a minimum of 30 days and 50 posts to use this forum for sales and trades- everyone is welcome to purchase."

Quote Originally Posted by TheQReview View Post
    I am looking for a knife maker who may be interested in providing product samples in exchange for promotion on my blog, www.the-q-review.com. I was going to post a general proposal to anyone who may be interested in the Buy / Sell / Trade forum. However, I don't have the ability to post a new thread in that forum. So, if anyone knows a company that may be interested in this type of promotion, let me know. Also, I'm curious to know why certain forums have limited access.
    “Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”

Makes sense...Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Pensacola Tiger View Post
    Threads have "stickies" for a reason.

From the B/S/T guidelines-WANT TO USE THIS FORUM? thread:

"Eligibility to post a sale or trade- Members must have a minimum of 30 days and 50 posts to use this forum for sales and trades- everyone is welcome to purchase."
    Derek Garcia - www.the-q-review.com